|SKU||Lee Womens Low Waist Bootcut Jeans|
|Length||29L, 30L, 32L, 34L, 36L|
|Trouser Size||28 in. 30 in. 32 in. 34 in. 36 in. 38 in. 40 in. 42 in.|
|Label Size||28 in. 30 in. 32 in. 34 in. 36 in. 38 in. 40 in. 42 in.|
|Garment Care||Machine Washable|
|Size||XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
- 100 % Genuine Lee Classic Bootcut Jeans
- Low Rise Boot Cut jeans sit lower on the waist and have a relaxed seat and thight
- All jeans are listed according to the actual waist measurement, NOT the tag size. We always take our own detailed measurements to ensure a good fit.
- All items in our store are 100% Authentic Vintage and we do not sell fake or counterfeit clothing and all branded items in our store are always genuine and authentic.
- Vintage Lee jeans are original style from the label, sourced by our specialist renewal buyers.
These are used/vintage jeans with no major rips, tears or large marks however they may have minor marks, faded areas or slight fraying to the hems, pockets or trims, altered hem. The red tab and will be present but may show signs of wear on some pairs. Levi label may be missing. Unlike new jeans these are nicely broken in with lots of character. These jeans come in a variety of different colours and there will be a variation in each colour wash.
- Please note that the images above are not the exact pair of jeans you will receive; these are samples of the jeans in the colour you select, and while yours will be similar. Due to the jeans being vintage, no two pairs are identical. There will be variations in colour wash and wear.
Please take the time to obtain an accurate waist size measurement for yourself by taking a tape measure and measuring yourself around the waist and use this measurement to select a waist size from the drop down menu above.
Also they are vintage jeans and Lee were originally shrink to fit so on some pairs the size shown on the label may differ slightly from the size you order. Therefore we measure every pair before we send them out to you to ensure a good fit. So please don't be concerned if the size on the waist label is altered ( by pen ) on the tags.
Using a pair of pants that fit you well, measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2" to get your inseam length.
Measure around your waistline where you normally wear your pants with one forefinger between your body and the measuring tape.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
All items in our store are genuine vintage so may show some signs of wear which will be described as accurately as possible in the product description. We do not sell fake or counterfeit clothing and all branded items in our store are always genuine and authentic.