|Pit to Pit||Aprox. 22"|
|Pit to Cuff||Aprox. 17"|
|Shoulder to Cuff||Aprox. 25"|
|Shoulder Width||Aprox. 19.5"|
|CONDITION||Used / Excellent|
|Garment Care||Special Care|
|Sleeve Style||Long Sleeve|
Our Harris Tweeds are woven by the islanders at their homes in the Outer Hebrides and made of virgin wool dyed and spun on the islands. These are woven especially for us and available in Herringbone, Windowpane and plain weaves in a traditional heavy (470-500gms) weight.
- 100 % Genuine Vintage Harris Tweed Window Pane Herringbone Blazer Jacket 60s
- Cleaned and ready to wear.
- All products are listed according to the actual measurement, NOT the tag size. We always take our own detailed measurements to ensure a good fit.
- These limited-edition pieces are pre-loved, nostalgic and full of character, each with their own story to tell. The item you receive will be a unique piece of history
* We will bring you trend lead vintage pieces that will guarantee you stand out from the high street crowd