Our Harris Tweeds are woven by the islanders at their homes in the Outer Hebrides and made of virgin wool dyed and spun on the islands. These are woven especially for us and available in Herringbone, Windowpane and plain weaves in a traditional heavy (470-500gms) weight.
- 100 % Genuine Vintage Harris Tweed Mc Neal Window Pane Blazer Jacket
- Cleaned and ready to wear
- All products are listed according to the actual waist measurement, NOT the tag size. We always take our own detailed measurements to ensure a good fit.
- These limited-edition pieces are pre-loved, nostalgic and full of character, each with their own story to tell. The item you receive will be a unique piece of history
- There may be tears, marks or stains; please see pictures.
* We will bring you trend lead vintage pieces that will guarantee you stand out from the high street crowd
|Pit to Cuff||Aprox. 16"|
|Shoulder to Cuff||Aprox. 24"|
|Pit to Pit||Aprox. 23.5"|
|Shoulder Width||Aprox. 20"|
|CONDITION||Used / Excellent|
|Garment Care||Machine Washable (Special Care)|
|Sleeve Style||Long Sleeve|