|SKU||Levis 504 Vintage Jeans|
|Length||29 L, 30 L, 32 L, 34 L, 36 L|
|Trouser Size||28 in. 30 in. 32 in. 34 in. 36 in. 38 in. 40 in. 42 in.|
|Model||504 Original Fit Button Fly|
|Garment Care||Machine Washable|
|Size||XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
Our Levis 504 Regular Straight Jeans are cut in a modern straight fit with a lower rise and a bit more room in the seat and thigh.
Best for medium to athletic builds.
- 100 % Genuine Levis 504 Jeans
- Cleaned and ready to wear
- Straight legs, metal riveted pockets, button/zip fly, red tab.
- These are men's jeans but also great for women looking for that relaxed fit "boyfriend" fit.
- All jeans are listed according to the actual waist measurement, NOT the tag size. We always take our own detailed measurements to ensure a good fit.
***We will bring you trend lead vintage pieces that will guarantee you stand out from the high street crowd
The photos are only an EXAMPLE of the jeans you will receive. Due to the jeans being vintage, no two pairs are identical
***Also they are vintage jeans and on some pairs the size shown on the label may differ slightly from the size you order. Therefore we measure every pair before we send them out to you to ensure a good fit. So please don't be concerned if the size on the waist label is altered ( by pen ) on the tags.
|Numeric Sizes||Natural Waist||Hips|
Measure around your waistline where you normally wear your pants with one forefinger between your body and the measuring tape.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Using a pair of pants that fit you well, measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2" to get your inseam length.