|SKU||Lee Mens Lightweight Shorts|
|Label Size||28 in. 30 in. 31 in. 32 in. 33 in. 34 in. 36 in. 38 in. 40 in.|
|Trouser Size||28 in. 30 in. 31 in. 32 in. 33 in. 34 in. 36 in. 38 in. 40 in.|
|Garment Care||Machine Washable|
|Size||24in = UK 4-6|
- 100% Genuine Lee Lightweight Denim Shorts
- Professionally cut down in house and nicely turned up
- All shorts are listed according to the actual waist measurement, NOT the tag size. We always take our own detailed measurements to ensure a good fit.
- All items in our store are 100% Authentic Vintage and we do not sell fake or counterfeit clothing and all branded items in our store are always genuine and authentic.
If you are looking for Levi's 501 jeans in Grade A condition please visit our Ebay Shop
Button/zip fly and red tag to the back pocket. Unlike new shorts these are nicely broken in with genuine character.
The photos are only an EXAMPLE of the shorts you will receive. Due to the shorts being vintage, no two pairs are identical. There will be variations in colour wash and wear.
- If you have any concerns at all please contact us BEFORE raising a dispute, starting a return case or leaving feedback as we will always resolve any issues quickly.
- Proof Of Posting Is Always Obtained So If There Are Any Problems With The Delivery Of Your Item Please Contact Me & I Will Email You The Receipt To Prove That Your Order Has Been Dispatched & Is In The Capable Hands Of Royal Mail & Will Be With You Soon.
Please take the time to obtain an accurate waist size measurement for yourself by taking a tape measure and measuring yourself around the waist and use this measurement to select a waist size from the drop down menu above.
Also please note these are vintage shorts and Levis were originally shrink to fit so on some pairs the size shown on the label may differ slightly from the size you order. Therefore we measure every pair before we send them out to you to ensure a good fit. So please don't be concerned if the size on the waist label is altered ( by pen ) on the tags
Measure around your waistline where you normally wear your pants with one forefinger between your body and the measuring tape.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
All items in our store are genuine vintage so may show some signs of wear which will be described as accurately as possible in the product description. We do not sell fake or counterfeit clothing and all branded items in our store are always genuine and authentic.