|SKU||Levis Denim Hemmed Shorts|
|Trouser Size||29 in. 30 in. 32 in. 34 in. 36 in. 38 in. 40 in.|
|Garment Care||Machine Washable|
|Inside Leg||10 inches to 11 inches|
|Size||24in = UK 4-6|
- 100% Genuine Levi's Denim Shorts
- Professionally cut down in house and hemmed at the end of the leg.
- All shorts are listed according to the actual waist measurement, NOT the tag size. We always take our own detailed measurements to ensure a good fit
- All items in our store are 100% Authentic Vintage and we do not sell fake or counterfeit clothing and all branded items in our store are always genuine and authentic.
If you are looking for Levi's 501 jeans in Grade A condition please visit our Ebay Shop
Button or zip fly and red tag to the back pocket. Unlike new shorts these are nicely broken in with genuine character. There won’t be ugly marks or large tears, Minor wear to the inside crotch seams, including fraying in places such as to the pockets and waistband. Overall they are Grade A vintage condition.
The pictures are only an example of what you will receive the shade and colour wash as well as the stitching colour may differ. Please be aware also that some of the black shorts may have been dyed, therefore may have a different stitching colour such as white or golden.
- If you have any concerns at all please contact us BEFORE raising a dispute, starting a return case or leaving feedback as we will always resolve any issues quickly.
- Proof Of Posting Is Always Obtained So If There Are Any Problems With The Delivery Of Your Item Please Contact Me & I Will Email You The Receipt To Prove That Your Order Has Been Dispatched & Is In The Capable Hands Of Royal Mail & Will Be With You Soon.
Please take the time to obtain an accurate waist size measurement for yourself by taking a tape measure and measuring yourself around the waist and use this measurement to select a waist size from the drop down menu above.
Also please note these are vintage shorts and Levis were originally shrink to fit so on some pairs the size shown on the label may differ slightly from the size you order. Therefore we measure every pair before we send them out to you to ensure a good fit. So please don't be concerned if the size on the waist label is altered ( by pen ) on the tags.
|Numeric Sizes||Natural Waist||Hips|
Measure around your waistline where you normally wear your pants with one forefinger between your body and the measuring tape.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
All items in our store are genuine vintage so may show some signs of wear which will be described as accurately as possible in the product description. We do not sell fake or counterfeit clothing and all branded items in our store are always genuine and authentic.