|SKU||Dyed Levis Denim Shorts|
|Fastening||Button or Zip|
|Trouser Size||26 in. 28 in. 30 in. 32 in. 34 in. 36 in. 38 in. 40 in.|
|Garment Care||Machine Washable|
- These are classic vintage Levi's denim shorts that have been dyed in various colours.
- We only use expensive high quality Levi's jeans to make our shorts
- Professionally cut down in house and nicely frayed
- These are in Grade A USED condition with no major rips, tears or large marks, but may have minor marks or slight fraying in places such as the pockets and trims .
- All shorts are listed according to the actual waist measurement, NOT the tag size. We always take our own detailed measurements to ensure a good fit.
- All items in our store are 100% Authentic Vintage and we do not sell fake or counterfeit clothing and all branded items in our store are always genuine and authentic.
If you are looking for Levi's high waisted turn up shorts in Grade A condition please visit our Ebay Shop
- Vintage Levi's shorts are original style from the label sourced by our specialist renewal buyers. Finished with a button or zip and five pocket detailing. They are always in fashion and extremely comfortable and lasting
- The photos are only an example of the shorts you will receive. Due to the shorts being vintage, no two pairs are identical. There will be variations in the dyed colour wash and variations in the wear of each pair.
The vast majority of returns for these shorts are because they are too small/tight! If you are undecided between 2 different sizes we recommend you go for the bigger one. To obtain an accurate waist size for these shorts we advise that you measure yourself around the navel and use this measurement to select a waist size from the drop down menu above. We measure every pair before we send them out but please note these are vintage Levi's and were originally shrink to fit so on most pairs the size shown on the label will differ slightly from the size you order. All UK sizes we give next to the waist measurement are approximate, again please take the time to obtain an accurate waist size measurement for yourself by taking a tape measure and measuring yourself around the navel.
Also they are vintage shorts and Levis were originally shrink to fit so on some pairs the size shown on the label may differ slightly from the size you order. Therefore we measure every pair before we send them out to you to ensure a good fit. So please don't be concerned if the size on the waist label is altered ( by pen ) on the tags. Please find below size table to give you idea.
All items in our store are genuine vintage so may show some signs of wear which will be described as accurately as possible in the product description. We do not sell fake or counterfeit clothing and all branded items in our store are always genuine and authentic.