|SKU||Grade B_Levis 501|
|Length||29 L, 30 L, 32 L, 34 L, 36 L|
|Trouser Size||28 in. 30 in. 32 in. 34 in. 36 in. 38 in. 40 in. 42 in.|
|Model||501 Original Fit Button Fly|
|Label Size||28 in. 30 in. 32 in. 34 in. 36 in. 38 in. 40 in. 42 in.|
|Garment Care||Machine Washable|
|Size||XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL|
- 100 % Genuine Levis 501 Jeans
- Grade-A MINUS Condition –They will be suitable for work or day to day wear but would not be advised if you wanted them for best or for an occasion
- Straight legs, metal riveted pockets, zip / button fly, red tab.
- These are men's jeans but also great for women looking for that relaxed fit "boyfriend" fit.
- All jeans are listed according to the actual waist measurement, NOT the tag size. We always take our own detailed measurements to ensure a good fit.
- All items in our store are 100% Authentic Vintage and we do not sell fake or counterfeit clothing and all branded items in our store are always genuine and authentic.
If you are looking for Levi's 501 Jeans in Grade A condition please visit our Ebay Shop
The photos are only an EXAMPLE of the jeans you will receive. Due to the jeans being vintage, no two pairs are identical. There will be variations in colour wash and wear.
Due to these being distressed GRADE A MINUS condition jeans, please expect them to have the following issues (also see example photos of damage):
- They may need a wash
- The Red Tab or Waist Label may be missing
- There may be visible marks or stains
- There may be small holes or tears that will need repair
- There may be fading or wear to the knees, hems or pockets
- There may be wear to the inside crotch seams (but NOT holes to the crotch!)
- Fraying or damage to the hems or pocket edges
- They may have shrunk and waist measurement may not correspond with size stated on label
- The hems may have been altered so will measure different to size stated on label
But please note, each pair will only have one or two of these issues.
Please take the time to obtain an accurate waist size measurement for yourself by taking a tape measure and measuring yourself around the waist and use this measurement to select a waist size from the drop down menu above.
Also theyare vintage jeans and Levis 501s were originally shrink to fit so on some pairs the size shown on the label may differ slightly from the size you order. Therefore we measure every pair before we send them out to you to ensure a good fit. So please don't be concerned if the size on the waist label is altered ( by pen ) on the tags.